Banner Komite Pengawas Manajemen Resiko
Komite Manajemen Risiko
COMMITTEE CHARTER / GUIDELINES
In carrying out its functions and roles, the Risk Management Oversight Committee is equipped with Guidelines that regulates the duties, authorities, obligations, responsibilities, work division, work hour, work ethic, meetings, organizational structure, and execution of the duties in connection with the Risk Management Oversight Committee (KPMR). This Charter must be acknowledged and are binding to each member of the Committee. The Charter is a guideline for the KPMR to perform its duties and responsibilities to support effective implementation of the duties and responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners in evaluating and ensuring the implementation of risk management in BRI.
The Charter of the Risk Management Oversight Committee are reviewed periodically to ensure that the scope of the guidelines is always in line with the requirements, Regulations of Bank Indonesia, Financial Services Authority and/or other prevailing regulations. The KPMR Guideline was ratified by the Board of Commissioners on May 12, 2015. No amendments were made until 2017.
APPOINTMENT AND DISMISSAL
The Risk Management Oversight Committee is established and is responsible to the Board of Commissioners in assisting their duties and responsibilities related to the Company’s risk oversight management implementation. The appointment of Chairman and Members of the Risk Management Oversight Committee is stipulated through Decision Letter of the Board of Directors No. kep: 695-DIR/HCB/11/2021 dated November 15, 2021 on the Reappointment of the Chairman and Members of the Risk Management Oversight Committee.
- The Committee is under the coordination of the Board of Commissioners and responsible to the Board of Commissioners;
- The Committee shall consist of at least 3 (three) members, including an Independent Commissioner who is responsible as the Chairman of the Committee.
As of August 12, 2020 the Structure and Membership of the Risk Management Oversight Committee are as follows:
|Name||Position on the Committee||Job Period||Description / Expertise|
|Rofikoh Rokhim||Chairman||1 5 November 2021-now||Vice President Commissioner/Independent|
|Kartika Wirjoatmodjo||Member||1 5 November 2021-now||President Commissioner|
|Nicolaus Teguh Budi Harjanto||Member||1 5 November 2021-now||Commissioner|
|Hadiyanto||Member||1 5 November 2021-now||Commissioner|
|Rabin Indrajat Hattari||Member||31 March 2020-now||Independent Commissioner|
|Dwi Ria Latifa||Member||31 March 2020-now||Independent Commissioner|
|Ridwan Darmawan Ayub||Member||1 5 November 2021-now||Independent Party for Risk Management|
|Bintoro Nurcahyo||Member||31 March 2020-now||Independent Party for Risk Management|
|A. Sigit Sudahno||Member||31 March 2020-now||Independent Party for Risk Management|
- Committee Members shall consist of at least:
- an Independent Commissioner;
- an Independent Party with expertise in finance; and
- an Independent Party with expertise in risk management
- The Independent Parties who are considered to have expertise in finance shall meet the following criteria:
- Have knowledge in economics, finance and/or banking; and
- Have at least 5 (five) years of experience in economics, finance and/or banking.
- The Independent Parties who are considered to have expertise in risk management shall meet the following criteria:
- Have knowledge in risk management;
- Have at least 2 (two) years of experience in risk management in finance and/or banking.
- The Independent Parties shall meet the following requirements:
- Have not receive any compensation from the Company and its subsidiaries, or affiliates, except wages, salaries and other facilities received in connection with the duties performed as members of the Risk Management Oversight Committee;
- Have no family or financial relations with the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Have no concurrent position in the Company and other companies affiliated to the Company;
- Have no duties, responsibilities and authorities that may cause any conflict of interest;
- Have no concurrent position as a member of the Board of Commissioners, Secretary of the Board of Commissioners, Staff of the Secretary of the Board of Commissioners and members of the Committee in other SOEs or companies; and
- Not contrary to other provisions and legislations.
- Former members of the Board of Directors or Executives of the Company or other parties related to the Company that may affect their ability to act independently may not become an Independent Party of the Committee, before undergoing a 6 (six) month cooling off period. The terms of the cooling off period to become an Independent Party shall not apply to former members of the Board of Directors or Executives who have only perform supervisory functions less than 6 (six) months.
- The appointment of Committee members from Independent Parties shall be as follows:
- Appointed by the Board of Commissioners through a recruitment and selection mechanism;
- The maximum term of office is 2 (two) years and may be renewed for the next period by considering the term of office of the Board of Commissioners and the applicable contract employees’ regulations in the Company, with the possibility of termination by the Board of Commissioners prior to the expiration of the contract.
- Members of the Board of Directors are prohibited to be a Committee member.