Deposito Valas Banner
Deposit Valas Requirements
What you need to open a foreign currency deposit account
Have a BRI savings account or giro
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI): Bring ID Card/Driver’s License/Original Passport and NPWP (if any)
- Foreign Citizen (WNA): Passport and Residence Permit/ Temporary Stay Permit Card (KIMS/KITAS)
Stamp Duty Fee
Stamp duty for time deposit opening and withdrawal pursuant to the prevailing regulations
Deposit Interest Tax
The interest rate you receive will be subject to tax in accordance with the prevailing regulations
Deposit or Withdrawal
Deposit or withdrawal in Rupiah, a foreign currency other than USD or a different currency is subject to currency exchange rate
- USD : 1.000
- EUR : 1.500
- JPY : 150.000
- AUD : 2.000
- GBP: 1.000
- HKD : 10.000
- CNY : 8.000
- SAR : 1.000
- SGD : 2.000
Deposit Valas Simulation Portlet
Terms & Conditions
- The above calculation does not include interest tax.
- Interest rates may change at any time following applicable terms.
- This simulation is an illustration of the calculation of Term Stages, the actual calculation follows the calculation in the BRI system.
Interested in making deposits?
Visit our nearest branch.