Layanan Banner new
Easy Steps Request / Change BRI Credit Card PIN
Easy Steps to Activate and Request Your PIN
For better security and simpler transaction, BRI Credit Card now comes with 6-digit PIN verification. The PIN can be used on EDC machines at every merchant that accepts transactions with PIN verification.
Purusuant to Circular Letter of Bank Indonesia No. 16/25/DKSP dated December 31, 2014 on the Second Amendment to Circular Letter of Bank Indonesia No. 11/10/DASP dated April 13, 2009 on the Operation of Card-Based Payment Instruments, particularly on the implementation of 6-digit PIN credit card transaction, Every credit card is required to use 6-digit PIN by june 30 2020. As of july 1 2020 credit cardholders may not use signature to verify and authenticate credit card transactions.
A. REAL TIME SMS PIN REQUEST
It's easy, just type:
PIN(spasi)KK(spasi)first 6 digits of your BRI CC Number#last 4 digits of your BRI CC Nmber#date of brith ddmmyyyy
PIN KK 518828#1234#17081945
Send to 3300 via your registered number at BRI Card Center
B. Activation via Call BRI
- Call 14017 or 1 500 017 and press 2 for BRI Credit Card Activation Menu
- For your data safety, our Call Center officer will verify your personal data.
- The Call Center officer will help you to acquire the PIN
- PIN will be sent automatically to the registered phone number.
- Change your PIN number immediately at the nearest BRI ATM to use it for any transactions.