Sekretariat Perusahaan Banner
Description sekretariat perusahaan
The Secretariat of the Company has a special role to assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of corporate governance, including information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on the BRI homepage, Submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority on time, Ensuring the operation, announcement and documentation of the General Meeting of Shareholders (RUPS) shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions, meetings and documentation of meetings of the Board of Directors and / or Joint Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners. In addition, Corporate Secretary of BRI has an important role as a liaison between the Company and external parties such as capital market regulators, shareholders, media and other stakeholders. The Corporate Secretary also plays a role in assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of corporate governance in accordance with Capital Market regulations.
Profile of Corporate Secretary
Profile of Corporate Secretary
Appointed as Corporate Secretary of BRI since September 1st, 2019 based on Board of Directors Decree No. R. 397-DIR/KHC/07/2019 dated July 12th, 2019 and the Approval Letter of the Board of Commissioners Number: R.20-KOM/07/2019 dated July 2nd, 2019 regarding Approval of Head of Corporate Secretariat Division Replacement. The appointment of the new Corporate Secretary of BRI has been reported to OJK and published through BRI website and Indonesia Stock Exchange. Obtained a Bachelor degree from General Soedirman University, Purwokerto and started BRI's career since 1991. In his career, he has held various positions, among others, Deputy Regional Leaders in Semarang Regions and EVP of Small and Partnership Business Division.
Desc listing sekretariat perusahaan
The establishment of the Corporate Secretary is based on prevailing rules and regulations, including:
- Regulation of the Financial Services Authority No. 35 / POJK.04 / 2014 on the Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies.
- Regulation of the Minister of State Owned Enterprises Number: PER-01 / MBU / 2011 as amended by PER-09 / MBU / 2012, Section Nine on Corporate Secretary.
Organizational Structure Division Corporate Secretariat BRI
The Corporate Secretary of BRI is responsible to the President Director for the performance of his duties. In performing its functions and duties Head of Division Corporate Secretary who also doubles as Corporate Secretary is assisted by Officials of level echelon 2 who oversees the Investor Relations work unit. Public Relations and CSR, as well as Secretariat and Protocol. The organizational structure of the Corporate Secretariat Division of BRI is as follows:
Description of Task Implementation
The Corporate Secretary is responsible for following the development of the capital market, in particular the related regulations, to advise the Commissioners and the Board of Directors on compliance with capital market regulations. In addition, the Corporate Secretary is also responsible for implementing good governance in the environment:
- Organizing and documenting the GMS, Board of Directors Meetings
- Risk management reputation, through the delivery of information disclosure to the community, including the preparation of communication and CSR strategies, as well as the management of corporate website.
- Organizing an orientation program for the Company's Commissioners and Directors.
- Submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority in accordance with regulations in the field of capital markets.
- As a liaison company with shareholders and regulators in the field of capital markets such as the Financial Services Authority, the Indonesia Stock Exchange and other stakeholders.
- As the spoke person of the company.