Internet Banking banner
With Internet Banking BRI, you can interact with BRI 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, wherever you are.
Products & Services - Internet Banking
Products & Services
- EasyRegister simply the BRI Internet Banking at BRI ATM and register mTOKEN at BRI Customer Service KCPA / KCP then you can directly transact.
- User FriendlyThe design is easy to understand and use, so you do not need to read the manual to use the basic menus.
- Can be done at any timeThe use of internet banking is intended to facilitate you to perform banking transactions in various situations and circumstances.
- Shopping SafetyUsing cryptographic technology using SSL that will encrypt and encode transaction data.
- Without Additional ToolsBecause mTOKEN will be sent via sms to your mobile phone number there is no additional device that you need to carry.
- m-TokenToken used where additional security code will be sent via SMS after the user has requested mTOKEN.
Internet banking facility
- Account Information
- Balance Information
- Movements of Accounts
- Transfer of Funds
- Transfers Between BRI Accounts
- Transfer to Another Banks
- Scheduled Transactions
- Add Transfer
- View Status
Terms - Internet Banking
BRI Savings Account (BritAma, BritAma Junio or Simpedes) and Giro (Individual) who have BRI ATM Card (BRI Card) in active status.
- BRI Savings CustomerBRI Savings Account (BritAma, BritAma Junio or Simpedes) with BRI ATM Card (CRI Card) in active status.
- Mobile PhoneHaving a mobile phone with sim card operators that have cooperation with BRI: Telkomsel, Indosat, XL, Telkom Flexy, Bakrie Telecom and Mobile-8.
- Have an email address to receive BRI Internet Banking notification email.
How to Register Internet Banking
How to Register
- Initial RegistrationInitial registration at ATM BRI to create a password used to log IB BRI
- Register m-TokenCan be done in all Kanca / KCP BRI by completing and signing the Application Form.