Internal Audit (Satuan Kerja Audit Intern)
Internal audit banner
Tugas dan fungsi SKAI
Tasks and Functions of the SKAI
In accordance with the Decision Letter of the Board of Directors of BRI Nokep.5.18-DIR / CDS / 05/2017 dated May 23, 2017 and the Decree of the Board of Directors of BRI Nokep: 5.129.e-DI9REN / 08/2012 dated 21 July 2017 that the Internal Audit Unit struktui at bei is under the supervision of the Direct Member to the Main Directors who have access to communications (common / cation line) with the Board of Commissioners (in this case with the Audit Committee) so as to support independent and objective audit and consultation activities. The SKAI is headed by the Head of Integral Audit Unit at Senior Executive Vice President (SEVP) who is directly responsible to the President Director.
Organizational Structure of SKAI BRI
The Organization of Internal Audit as stipulated in the Directors Decision Letter of BRI Nokep: 5.129.e-DIR / REN / 08/2012 dated July 21, 2017 that the Internal Audit Unit is structurally under direct supervision to the President Director who has communication access ( communication line) with the Board of Commissioners (in this case with the Audit Committee), so as to support the implementation of audit activities and consultations that are independent and objective.
SKAI BRI is headed by Head of SKAI at Senior Executive Vice President level overseeing Audit at Head Office / Special Branch Office / Overseas Work Unit and Subsidiary Company, TSI Audit Division, 19 (Nineteen) Inspection Office, Standard & amp; Quality Audit (PSKA), and Special Investigation Group.
Here is the Organizational Structure of the Internal Audit Working Unit:
Struktur Organisasi SKAI BRI
Organization Structure of the SKAI
Structural SKAI consists of Work Unit conducting audit activities and Development of Standards and Audit Quality as follows:
- Work Unit conducting audit activities as follows:
- Inspection Office
Implement all audit activities and provide consultation as a strategic business partner with audit objects of Regional Offices, Branch Offices, Sub-Branch Offices, Cash Office and BRI Units in their working areas.
BRI currently has 19 (nineteen) Inspection Offices adjacent to 19 BRI Regional Offices. The presence of Inspection Offices adjacent to Regional Offices is one of BRI's strategies for the role of SKAI as a Strategic Busines Partner and assurance functions can be more effective and efficient given the lack of decentralized organizational structure, authority, tasks and responsibilities of business management and BRI assets.
In the organization of the Inspection Office of BRI there is also a Resident Auditor (RA) stationed at the Branch Office. In performing its functions, the Inspection Office audits Regional Offices, Branch Offices, Sub-Branch Offices, and Cash Office every year, as well as BRI Units. While RA conducts periodic audit and monitoring activities on an ongoing basis. RA consists of RA Branch Offices with audit objects of Branch Offices, Sub Branch Offices, and Cash Offices. While RA Unit with audit object BRI Unit.
The placement of RA throughout the Working Units can be cast to provide early detection of increased risks in the Operational Work Unit. To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit conducted by Kanins and RA, in determining the scope of the audit, Kanins takes into account the scope and results of the audit, as well as the regular monitoring of RA Kanca and RA Unit. Vice versa. Synergy and communication built between Kanins and RA are key factors in creating effective and efficient audit and execution.
- Head Office Audit / Branch Office / Foreign Work Unit & amp; Subsidiaries
Conducting all audit activities and providing consultancy services as strategic business partner with audit object of Head Office Unit, Special Branch Office, Foreign Work Unit, LJK Financial Conglomeration of BRI (Subsidiary and Related Company), and Subsidiary Company outside LJK Conglomeration BRI's finances owned by BRI more than 50%.
The Central Office Auditor / Special Branch Office / Overseas Working Unit and Subsidiaries also review some of the things regulated by regulators such as Risk Management, Anti Fraud Strategy and PPU APU.
- TSI Audit Field
Conducting audit activities and providing consultancy services as a strategic business partner to the work units involved in the process of managing and using TSI (including the development and operation of Core and Non Core Banking applications, TSI infrastructure operations at Data Center, Disaster Recovery Center & all information security units, applications, TSI infrastructure, TSI development strategy & policies, IT risk management, TSI support (asset management & logistics, IT procurement and IT services implemented by BRI Head Office) and End User Computing).
- Special Investigation Group
Investigate the indication of fraud and complaint whistleblowing system with audit object authority of all BRI Work Unit. The Investigation Special Group is under the Head of the Internal Audit Unit and is directly responsible to the Head of the Internal Audit Working Unit.
- Inspection Office
- Standard & Development Fields Quality Audit performs the preparation of vision, mission & SKAI strategy, SKAI resource management, policy formulation & amp; audit procedures, management of audit support facilities (Audit Tools), development of audit quality, assessment and design of software and hardware to support the implementation of audit activities. Here is the position of 19 (Nineteen) Inspection Offices:
Internal Audit Charter
The Internal Audit Charter is contained in the Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of BRI Nokep: 08-KOM / BRI / 08/2015; Nokep: S.17-DIR / AIN / 08/2015 dated August 11, 2015. The Internal Audit Charter is structured to provide an overview and guidance on the vision, mission, position, duties and responsibilities, authority, code of conduct of Internal Auditor, Independence and Objectivity, and the scope of the internal audit work within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities of the SKAI
The Internal Audit Unit is responsible for conducting independent and objective assurance and consultation activities designed to provide added value and improve operational activities. SKAI assists the organization to achieve its objectives, through a systematic and regular approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes. As provided for in the Internal Audit Charter, the duties and responsibilities of the SCAI include :
- Assist the duties of the President Director and the Board of Commissioners in conducting supervision by elaborating on the operational basis of planning, implementation and monitoring of audit results.
- Compile and implement the Annual Audit Planning.
- Creating an analysis and assessment of efficiency and effectiveness in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology and other activities through direct inspection and indirect supervision.
- Identify all possibilities to improve and improve the efficient use of resources and funds.
- Provide suggestions for improvements and objective information about the activities examined at all levels of management.
- Monitor, analyze and report on recommended follow-up improvements.
- Providing an assessment of the level of confidence in the quality of the task implementation of the risk management process, internal control system and business governance has been implemented sufficiently and effectively in all BRI Work Units.
- Conduct audits in all BRI Work Units including Head Office, Regional Office, Branch Office, Sub-Branch Office, Cash Office, BRI Unit, Overseas Branch Office / Representative Office and LJK Financial Conglomeration BRI (Subsidiaries and Companies Relevant) and Subsidiaries Outside LJK Financial Conglomeration BRI where share ownership by BRI is more than 50% independent, objective and professional.
- Perform special checks when needed.
- Create an audit report and submit the report to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners
- Cooperate with the Audit Committee in monitoring and monitoring the implementation of follow-up improvements on the findings of the SKAI
- Develop a program to evaluate the quality of SKAI's activities
Duties and Responsibilities of SKAI Head
The Head of SKAI reports internal audit activities to the President Director periodically. According to the Internal Audit Charter, the duties and responsibilities of SKAI head include:
- Managing SKAIs effectively and efficiently to ensure that the activities implemented have added value to BRI.
- Coordinate the drafting and refinement of the SKAI strategy to ensure its alignment with BRI's vision, mission and strategy.
- Directing and coordinating the preparation of the Annual Audit Planning as a guideline for the implementation of Internal Audit activities.
- Directs and coordinates the audit implementation so that the audit process is conducted independently, objectively and professionally in accordance with specified quality standards.
- Directs and coordinates Resource Organizations, Audit Policies and Procedures to improve audit quality and value added role of the Internal Audit Unit within the organization.
BRI Audit Code of Ethics
SKAI BRI has a code of ethics that must be obeyed by the Internal Auditors either individually or in groups in conducting audit activities to improve the ethical culture in the Internal Audit Profession. BRI Auditor Code of Conduct consists of four principles :
- Integrity Principle
Building trust on which professional intern professionals are based.
- Objectivity Principle
Practicing objective behavior in collecting, evaluating and communicating information about activities / activities being audited
The Internal Auditor makes the assessment independent (independent) and is not affected by self-interest or the opinion of others in giving his / her prefessional opinion.
- Confidentiality Principle
Menghargai nilai dari informasi yang diterima dan kepemilikan informasi serta tidak membocorkan informasi yang diperoleh tanpa mendapat kuasa kecuali demi hukum atau profesi.
- Competency Principle
Appreciate the value of information received and possession of information and not to divulge information obtained without power except by law or profession.
he Internal Auditor's Commitment to the Code is stated by signing the Declaration of the Code of Internal Audit and is updated annually. This is done so that every Auditor is reminded of the existence of a Code of Ethics that must be upheld and adhered to.
BRI Audit Independence
SKAI as the 3rd line of defense is structurally independent of the function has 1st line of defense (Work Unit Operations) and libe 2nd function of defense (the Board of Management of Risk, and Compliance Board).
The position of the Internal Audit Unit within the company is under the direct supervision of the President Director, and has communication access with the Board of Commissioners (in this case with the Audit Committee), it supports the independence & objectivity of audit implementation and reporting, so as to express their views and thoughts without the influence or pressure from management or other parties related to BRI. Communication SKAI with the Audit Committee is in the form of coordination and submission of audit reports on a regular basis. To maintain the objectivity of the Internal Auditor, periodic changes are made.
Chairman Profile of SKAI
Chairman Profile of SKAI
Professional Experience / Work:
• Pemimpin Cabang (1993-2009)
• Wakil Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Manado (2009-2010)
• Wakil Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Malang (2010-2011)
• Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Manado (2011-2012)
• Kepala Divisi Pembinaan Bisnis Mikro 1 (2012-2013)
• Kepala Divisi Pembinaan Bisnis Mikro 2 (2013-2014)
• Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Bandar Lampung (2014-2015)
• Pemimpin Wilayah BRI Bandung (2015)
• Kepala Divisi Bisnis Program (2016)
• Inspektur Kanins BRI Jakarta 3 (2016-2017)
• Inspektur Kanins BRI Jakarta 1 (2017)
And currently serves as Senior Executive Vice President of Internal Audit Working Unit. He served as Commissioner of PT Bringin Sejahtera Makmur (2013). Currently, he is actively involved as Chairman of the Bank Internal Auditors Association (IAIB) and Chairman of Baitul Mal BRI Foundation (2013 - present).
Training / Training followed b>
Active attending various training and seminar such as School Education and Bank Leader (Sespibank) in Jakarta - Switzerland (2016). The Victoria Indonesia Leadership Program (VILP) in Melbourne (2016). Education and QIA Certification Test in Jakarta (2017), and BARA Risk Forum in Prague & Vienna (2017).
Active as a speaker at the IX Conference of Bank Internal Auditors in Surabaya (2017), National Anti Fraud Conference in Yogyakarta (2017) and Fraud i> Sespibank Management of Class 67 in Jakarta (2017) . Certification b>
Qualified Internal Auditor (2017), General Banking Level 3 i> (2015) and Risk Management Certification. Level 4 (2012).